Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Half Don't Like Hillary

In today's edition of my banter; Why Hillary Clinton SHOULD NOT Be the Democratic Nominee for President, I present to you the latest Harris Poll.

50%, that's right 50% say they won't vote for Hillary in 2008. While I'm not sure I believe that the number is true, it does prove that a huge number of Americans don't want to vote her.

The number includes 21%...again 21% of Democrats. She is not liked by married women (voters she needs to win) and elderly voters.

I said it before...and I'll say it again, Hillary Clinton IS NOT the best candidate for President. Just because she's a Clinton does not make her Bill...it makes her Bill's wife.

Fortunately, this poll came out today, and this one. If John Edwards manages to win Iowa, it may put him on the road to sweeping the nation a la Kerry, allowing Democrats to breathe a sigh of relief that we did not nominate someone whom half the country won't vote for at a time when the Democrats are on a roll.

I can dream can I? As the old saying goes...never underestimate the Democrats' ability to completely blow it.

No comments: