Tuesday, July 24, 2007

the YouTube Debate

CNN is milking it for all it's worth.

I don't necessarily think it's a bad idea, just something that needs a little more work. It's great that people from around the country get to ask these questions, so that those who ask are not just those who are present at the debate.

Who won? I can't really tell. Hillary Clinton continues to surprise me though. While I agreed with Obama on the need for a new foreign policy strategy, to meet with our enemines, Clinton explained her dissent well. "I don't want to be used as a propoganda tool." That was a great response and for a short time got me to rethink my agreement with Obama.

I think she would make a better president that we all think. I never thought I'd say this, but she may just be the next President of the United States and I may just vote for her.

No comments: