Friday, September 28, 2007

Democrats To Introduce Legislation Condemning Limbaugh

I haven't mentioned the slanderous remarks Rush Limbaugh made against soldiers who question authority because I refuse to give this gasbag (thank you for the adjective Paul Begala) any attention on this blog.

But I will now.

Limbaugh, who referred to veterans of the Iraq war who have come home and worked to end the war as "phony soldiers" is the subject of yet another condemnation resolution being introduced in the House of Representatives.

Rep. Mark Udall (D-Colorado), who is also a Senate candidate, is introducing a resolution next week condemning Limbaugh's comments. This comes after a vote by the House last week to condemn MoveOn.org's General Betrayus ad.

I am not fan of these condemnation resolutions. I think they'r a complete waste of time and do nothing to solve problems, only create them, but I have to support this one because if the GOP thinks it could play games, we play them back. Don't forget, THEY started it.

It's time to fight back.

No comments: